– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Must have knowledge of desktop computers, printers, Bluetooth devices, Windows 7 & 10, IE11 and Edge.
– Must have some familiarly with Plex and/or EDI (electronic data interchange) that is a plus.
– This person will be our first line computer support person for Plex workstation troubleshooting, printer issues, Motorola Scanners, tablets, forklift mounted computers etc.
– Must be comfortable interacting with people and solving a wide variety of issues daily.
– Reply and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume.
– Microsoft CNA/CWA (certified network administrator/wireless administrator) would be a plus
– Knowledge of Networking
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour