Toledo Tool and Die is the premier global supplier of choice in stamped metal manufacturing and precision engineering. Located close to the Michigan/Ohio state line, Toledo Tool and Die has diligently served the people of both of those great states since 1940. We are a company founded on one simple principle: to do the finest work possible for our clients and to deliver on every promise we make.
Since we strive to perform every task our clients might require from a tool and die company, we figured we’d need a lot of space. That’s why Toledo Tool and Die is housed in a 105,000 square foot facility. We do everything from tool designing and in-house builds to a high-volume mass production of stamping assemblies and other machines. Though we do specialize in metal stamping, we have the resources and the skill to perform a wide range of tasks.
- 1st Shift – 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM ($15.00)
- Paid time-off – up to 40 hours during your first year of employment.
- Nine (9) Paid Holidays
- Company-paid Short/Long Term Disability
- Prescription safety glasses
- Regularly scheduled pay increases if you can perform the essential job functions with limited/no supervision.
- Inspect or measure materials for conformance to specifications.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Record inspection data and quantities inspected.
- Mark items with details such as acceptance-rejection status.
- Notify supervisors or other personnel of production problems.
- Discard or reject products not meeting specifications.
- Remove defects, such as chips, burrs, or corroded surfaces.
- Stack or arrange inspected products for further processing, shipping, or packaging.
- Monitor production operations or equipment to ensure conformance to specifications, making necessary process or assembly adjustments.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights.
- Understand and carry-out work instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating large industrial equipment is preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) months of continuous employment and/or solid job history.
- Identified candidates must be able to report to work every day, on time, as scheduled, which may include overtime (daily, weekends, and holidays).
- Reliable transportation to & from work.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull objects that are up to 50 pounds.
- Toledo Tool & Die offers a wide range of benefits that become effective after completing one (1) full calendar month of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All Toledo Tool & Die employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as business needs dictate.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now